At 60 Clear Choice Application tape
Clear Application Tape
AT 60 consists of a matte finish, polypropylene film with excellent clarity, coated with an acrylic adhesive designed for clean pick up and transfer of all brands of cast or calendered vinyl. The stable adhesive will not build in tack level when applied to vinyl graphics for extended periods of storage.
|Caliper facestock||93 microns (3.7 mils)|
|Adhesion to Steel*||9 - 11 N/100mm (8 - 10oz.)|
|Shelf Life**||1 Year|
* Adhesion PSTC-1, 1 minute on stainless steel at time of manufacture. ** Stored at 22°C (72°F)/50-55 % RH
- Exceptional clarity to aid precise registration of multi-color overlays.
- Easy unwind eliminates exhausting application tape struggles.
- Rigid polypropylene facestock minimizes misalignment problems.
- Excellent lay flat to resist curling.
- Unique adhesive system will not build to vinyl during storage of graphics.
- Forgiving adhesive system allows the user to pull apart the tape easily, if the film accidentally folds onto itself