Blackline's Large dip tank
Dip tanks have enjoyed a huge success since being introduced several years ago due to their ability to quickly and easily remove ink and emulsion when used in conjunction with the new one-step cleaners on the market. Blackline's large dip tank is built of 3/8" welded polypropylene and holds up to six standard size screens.
It ships UPS and comes standard with a screen hold down and a lid to minimize solvent evaporation when the system is not in use.
Measures 36" x 10" x 29" Screen Dip Tank Features
Blackline MFG CRATE $55.00 Included in price
Comes with screen hold down, support rings and lid Spigot for easy draining
Approx 45 Gallons (6-7 gallons of Easistrip Supra needed to fill tank)
Fluid Not Included.
Application for use in a dip tank:
- Mix EasiStrip SUPRA at a ratio of up to 1:5 with water in a plastic tank.
- Scrape excess ink from screen.
- Place screen in dip tank.
- Let soak in tank until the emulsion/film loosens from screen, usually just a couple of minutes.
- High pressure rinse screen, then flood rinse.
- If stubborn stains remain, apply an EasiWay Systems, Inc. approved stain remover, scrub and flood rinse.