LOOKS SCREEN. PRINTS CLEAN.
As part of a digital inkjet printer workflow, HTM Satin heat transfer film produces high-resolution results with a wide color gamut, smoother gradations and cleaner lines – plus none of the mess or hassle of screen-printing.
HEATSOFT SATIN OFFERS THE FOLLOWING FEATURES TO GIVE YOU STUNNING RESULTS ON APPAREL, DÉCOR, SOFT SIGNAGE AND OTHER APPLICATIONS:
- Affordably priced with high-end color results
- Use in conjunction with PTM2 mask
- 3 mil polyurethane film supplied on polyester liner – thin yet durable
- Easy to transfer to mask without use of a squeegee
- High opacity for use with dark fabrics
- High white point in comparison to other transfer materials
- Softer hand than most other transfer materials
HeatSoft SATIN film is compatible with a wide range of inkjet printer technologies on the market but works brilliantly with Roland DG’s VersaStudio BN-20 Series and TrueVIS SG-300 printer cutters as well as VersaCAMM SPi, VersaCAMM VS-i series and TrueVIS VG printers.
- Apparel Decoration
- Bags, hats, totes, etc
54” x 25Y
30” x 25Y (29.5” actual width)
20” x 25Y (19.6” actual width)
Storage and Usage
65°-75° F (18°-24° C) and 30-50% relative humidity (non-condensing)
It is recommended to store this product in its original packaging until ready for use, in a cool, clean, and relatively dust-free, away from direct sunlight environment and allow material to acclimate to the production environment for at least 24 to 48 hours before use