The Hotronix Air Fusion IQ 16” x 20” Heat Press offers a semi-automatic heat press operation from a device that includes a floor stand with wheels. The Air Fusion IQ Heat Press offers the only adjustable stand in the heat press industry, allowing operators to set the press’ height to their comfort level. The Air Fusion also provides a multi-swipe gesture touch screen along with providing threadability that eliminates any need for a pad or pillow. While requiring an external compressor, the Air Fusion IQ supports up to 120 PSI to be used for decorations that require firm and even pressure application
Offering a powerful touch screen menu, the Air Fusion IQ allows for multiple programs to be stored and accessed over WiFi at will by the operator while providing a data interface port for easy software upgrades. Supporting an Auto Adjust Pressure, the press is able to automatically adjust between four different pressure and time settings while supporting live time, temperature, and pressure readouts to ensure that the correct settings are being applied mid press.
Hotronix products have made in the United States for over twenty five years, offering the quality and support expected out of an American based business. Hotronix products are UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant, built on a cast aluminum frame superior quality in a portable design. Hotronix carries an industry leading warranty, offering a lifetime warranty to their products heating elements, a five year warranty on the casting and framework, and two year warranty on the circuit board along with a lifetime of technical support.
*REQUIRES AIR COMPRESSOR (NOT INCLUDED) WITH MINIMUM 1/2 HORSEPOWER AND 5 GALLON HOLD TANK. USES 2.3 CFM.
*ADDITIONAL SURCHARGES APPLY FOR RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY AND LIFT GATE DELIVERY*
- Exclusive Touch Screen Controller with New Multi-swipe gestures.
- Cloud based time and temperature settings for transfers
- Bright, large LCD wide a wide viewing angle.
- Self Diagnostic ability reduces guesswork and tech support calls
- Password restricted machine settings
- Machine statistics available via Fusion IQ website
- Manage multiple Fusion IQs via web with minimal effort
- Auto Adjust Pressure with four different pressure and time settings that auto-adjust pressure for all recipes.
- Data interface port for software upgrades.
- Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout.
- Energy-saving 4 hr sleep mode.
- Production cycle counter.
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant.
- 3/4 inch heat platen with fast recovering heater technology.
- Die pressure cast 356 aluminum corrosion-free framework.
- Tapered roller bearings with progressive stop dampers for smooth swing operation.
- The industry's only adjustable height stand.
- Multiple time and pressure settings make application a breeze.
- Transfer Presets available in the Cloud via WiFi
- Hands-free auto-swing
- Program and store frequently used applications.
- Innovative EZ-On platen design eliminates the need for pillows or pads.
- 120 PSI for heavy pressure application.
- User-safe two-hand operation.
- No operator fatigue.
- Digital readouts.
- Interchangeable platens.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Premier warranty.
Shipping Weight: 150 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 48" x 40" x 58"
Watts/Amps: 1000W, 8 amps
Platen Size: 16" x 20"