Skip to content


If you have a CALIFORNIA resale certificate please download the reseller application below and fill out the new company form below.

You will need a tax exemptions certificate to qualify as exempt from sales tax charges on consumable/resell-able items (vinyl, sublimation blanks, ink, etc.).

Currently, our company has nexus in the state of California and Kentucky and without a tax exemption certificate, sales tax will be charged.

Do not proceed before creating a complete account at including, name, billing, and shipping information. Also, please ensure that your exemption form includes a name or address that matches your account. We use this to identify and match your account to the exemption, if we do not see either, you will experience a delay in processing. If you have questions regarding this process, please email for further information.

Download the application and submit it to the form below.

Download Reseller Application