Franmar Color Change
Franmar Color change can be used as a screen opener, color change, or for cleaning up the screen after the job. To meet the need for changing colors or opening clogged mesh areas during a screen print job, Franmar forumulated this revolutionary product that cleans as efficiently as chemicals such as Methylene Chloride without the negative safety and environmental impacts of such chemicals. Very economical. A quart will do almost 35 standard textile screens. Color Change's super solvency and low odor allows for effective cleaning without the traditional sovlent odors and VOC concerns.
- Works great on Plastisol inks and All-purpose inks
- Safe on-press screencleaner
- Replaces aerosol screen cleaners
- Cleans 35 standard silkscreens per quart
- Great for all textile screen printing shops
- Quick color changes
- Great screen opener
- 100% biodegradable
1. Remove excess ink from screen.
2. Pour or spray a small amount of COLOR CHANGE™ on both sides of the screen (the less the better).
3. Work in with McScrub Pad or a nylon brush.
4. Wipe both sides of screen with a damp shop towel. If cleaning the screen in a washout booth, spray clean with water.
5. Use a dry shop towel to wipe dry. Screen is now ready to re-tape and re-ink. If tape does not stick, wipe again with a damp shop towel and allow to dry thoroughly. COLOR CHANGE™ is designed to be removed with a damp shop towel.
Screen opener directions
(replacement for aerosol screen opener)
1. Spray small amount of COLOR CHANGE™ on a shop towel.
2. Wipe screen area clean.