Skip to content

Tax Exemption

You will need a tax exemptions certificate to qualify as exempt from sales tax charges on consumable/resell-able items (vinyl, sublimation blanks, ink, etc.).

Currently, our company has nexus in the state of California and Kentucky and without a tax exemption certificate, sales tax will be charged.

Do not proceed before creating a complete account at including, name, billing, and shipping information. Also, please ensure that your exemption form includes a name or address that matches your account. We use this to identify and match your account to the exemption, if we do not see either, you will experience a delay in processing. If you have questions regarding this process, please email for further information.

Please click the button below to submit a resale tax or manufacturing exemption in your state and we will setup your account appropriately.


Download Tax Exemption Form