DEGREASER is designed for degreasing new or used fabrics of all kinds. This product has excellent wetting and penetration characteristics which will leave the fabric free of all oils and contaminants. It safely controls water hardness, cleans all residue left on the mesh, and creates a powerful sheeting action that reduces pinholes.
Can be used in concentrated form or dilluted up to 1:3 with water. The most highly recomended dilution is 1:1.
- Prior to using remove any ink or emulsion residue.
- Rinse both sides of the screen with water and allow water to drain off screen.
- Apply Degreaser on both sides of the screen and agitate both sides with a scrub pad or a soft brush.
- Leave on screen for 1-2 minutes to allow product to disolve all contaminants.
- Rinse with water until all foam is rinsed away. Allow screen to dry.