ROLAND VERSAUV LEF2-300 30" BENCHTOP FLATBED PRINTER
Featuring a 30” print width, four print heads, and two UV-LED lamps for higher-volume customization, the VersaUV LEF2-300 flatbed series is Roland DG’s largest, fastest, and most feature-packed LEF technology to-date. Direct print onto accessories, giftware, ceramics, and countless other products— producing stunning color, realistic textures, and stylish embossed effects.
*For a demo please visit our LA Location
Print graphics with smooth color and exceptional detail on a virtually limitless range of merchandise, materials, and products.
- CMYK, White, and Gloss ECO-UV® (EUV ver. 2 and EUV4) inks offer stunning results.
- ECO-UV® (EUV ver. 2 and EUV4) inks are engineered for use on all applications— you don’t need to purchase multiple ink sets for different media use.
- Create colors that pop on dark or clear substrates with White ink that acts as a spot color.
- Optional Primer ink enables you to prep the surface of materials like acrylic and plastic for full-color customization.*
- An Automated Ink Circulation System stops ink pigments from settling in the ink lines for even consistency.
- Mist Filters catch the surplus ink that mists off the edges of your media to avoid overspray and keep the ink from falling on internal components.