Franmar Strip-e-doo Emulsion Remover
Franmar’s Strip-e-doo emuslsion remover has changed the once unpleasant process of screen reclaiming with its natural and 100% biodegradable formula. It is specifically designed to penetrate and dissolve all types of emulsion as well as capillary film without weakening the mesh. Franmar’s Strip-e-doo contains a built-in degreaser and changes color when no longer active.
- Built-in degreaser
- Non-toxic and 100% biodegradable
- Changes color when no longer active
- Removes any brand of emulsion or capillary film
- Works great to reclaim silkscreens
1. Remove ink completely with screen wash and rinse screen thoroughly with water.
2. While screen is still wet, spray or pour enough Strip-e-doo to lightly cover both sides of screen.
3. Pad in both sides with a dedicated scrub pad. Wait 30 seconds or more. DO NOT ALLOW STRIP-E-DOO® to dry.
*Scoop coater edges may be thicker and may require more scrubbing and longer wait times.
4. Spray both sides of screens with concentrated water force. Allow screen to dry away from dirt and dust.
Note: Close container when not in use and store away from light. Strong oxidant, keep away from other cleaning products.