The purpose of the vacuum is to create the tightest positive contact between the glass, film, and emulsion. Having tight, strong contact to the point where the black ink on the film is firmly against the emulsion means that light has difficulty wrapping around the film. The end result — a straight, clean burn with sharp edges. Vacuum units provide a superior tool for creating detailed image resolution.
The V2331 uses custom, high output LED bulbs manufactured for exposure units. The LED bulbs output an optimal UV wavelength, which can be used on all types of emulsion. Printers can rest assured that the LED bulbs will last more than 10,000 hours, which is better for the printer and the environment.
The optically clear, tempered glass in the V-Series allows more than 99% of the UV light through without disruption to the wavelength. The unit also features two, light-safe, T8 LED Amber inspection bulbs, doubling the use of the exposure unit as a screen inspection table. The V-Series are designed to perform.
Everything starts and ends in the darkroom. Build a solid foundation from the screen up with the V2331 today.
- LED 405nm bulb technology
- Digital timer for accuracy
- Sturdy powder coated steel construction
- EC power cord with easy access to an on/off switch
- Includes two-inch foam pad for easy, on-contact exposing
- Flexible and durable rubber vacuum blanket
- Heavy-duty gas shocks
- Adjustable vacuum lid clamps
- Optically clear, strong tempered glass
- Two, light-safe T8 LED amber inspection bulbs
- Oil-free vacuum pump
- Includes nylon rope to allow air movement between the blanket and frame
- Three-year limited warranty (please refer to the manual for more details)
- Made in USA
- Vacuum lid creates the tightest positive contact between the glass, film, and emulsion to produce stencils with clean, sharp edges
- LED light sources exposes screens quickly
- LED enhances the amount/levels of possible details captured compared to UV bulbs
- LED creates a harder, more durable stencil, providing better on-press longevity
- Doubles as an inspection table and exposure unit
- Low power consumption
- LED bulbs last more than 10,000 hours, so you don’t have to replace them as often
Unit dimensions: 44"(L) x 32"(W) x 10"(H)
Optical clear, tempered glass: 31" x 38"
Max frame size OD: 23" x 31"
- 8 UV T8 LED 405nm tube bulbs designed for screen exposure
- Two, light-safe T8 LED Amber inspection bulbs with dedicated on/off switch
UV wattage: 320 watts
- Standard 110v 3-prong plug
Timer: Digital (1/10 sec. increments)
- Control Panel and timer
- Time adjustment
- Timer on/off
- Vacuum blanket on/off
Shipping dimensions: 40"(W) x 50"(L) x 12"(H)
Ship Weight: 150 lbs